ACRES OF FUN, FOOD, BEER & DOGS
Bring your four-legged friends and family to the fourth annual PUPSTOCK Festival! Spend the day in each of our unique play zones, soaking up the sun, listening to some music, throwing back a few cold ones and hanging out with fellow pet lovers!
PUPSTOCK is benefiting Father Johns Animal House. There will be pups of all ages on-site excited to find their FUR-EVER home!
Now get ready to have a HOWL-ing good time!!!
or as humans like to call it..."Parking" is FREE. There are two overflow lots, so don't worry we will have plenty of space for everyone!
ACTIVITIES AT PUPSTOCK
We want humans and their fur-friends to have a HOWL-ing good time!!! Friends & fun await you and your pup! PUPSTOCK will have the following activities: an art zone, a beach zone, puppy foam party, dog costume contest, peanut butter eating contest & some other fun surprises. There will be something
PAWS-atively lovely for everyone!
KEEP PUPSTOCK SAFE & CLEAN
We ask that all fur babies be kept on non-retractable leashes, unless in the specified leash-free zone. Please clean up after your pets.
1. Dogs must remain leashed during the event. NO retractable leashes
2. All dogs must be neutered
3. Dogs must have current rabies tag or dog license
4. No choke, prong, or spike collars or chains
5. Dogs are not allowed to mount other dogs or run in packs
6. All owners must be aware of their dog at ALL times. This includes picking up after them
7. Do not bring toys or food to PUPSTOCK
8. Dogs must be well behaved or you and your dog will be asked to leave (with no refund)
9. Dog security will ALWAYS be on-site. They make decisions on dog behavior issues. If asked to leave, please do so immediately.
We want all of our PUPSTOCK-goers to have a happy and wonderful experience. We appreciate everyone's cooperation!